What happens if the power grid goes down? I’m not talking about just a day or two of having no power. I’m talking about the entire power grid going down for weeks, months or even years. If you were left with absolutely no power, would you be able to survive?
A lot of people wouldn’t be able to survive.
No lights. No smartphones. No tablets. No television. No heat. No air conditioner.
The world would look a lot different than it does today. People have adapted to electronics and the comforts of life. And don’t kid yourself: there is a serious threat against the power grid. Look how Puerto Rico suffered after the recent hurricane.
Hospitals weren’t even able to care for patients because the power grid failed.
Even in the rich areas of the United States, people are at risk of losing their power. It’s an epidemic, and a lot of politicians have been warning against the power grid going down for years. Let’s face it, Washington is wasting money on everything but infrastructure.
We’re in trouble.
And that’s why Patriot Power Generator was made.
The manufacturer knows that when the power grid goes down, it’s going to get ugly. Animalistic behavior will prevail, and the “moral society” we live in will go into utter chaos. You’ll have people:
When we’re in complete darkness, no one will be safe. You might not even be able to call your loved ones to make sure that they’re okay.
What is the Patriot Power Generator?
Powerful, quiet and discreet, this is a generator that offers you something of value: unlimited fuel. Yup. Unlimited fuel.
You’ll be able to carry this portable generator around wherever you go. It’s a generator that’s charged via a commercial grade solar panel. You never have to worry about using oil to run your generator.
And this is a big deal.
I’m not sure if you know this or not, but those fuel-based generators are dangerous. The fumes that they produce can kill you. Worse, you still need to rely on someone else to get your fuel. In times of need, there is something that happens when people need fuel:
- Lines form that are forever long
- Businesses hurt the community by raising prices to ridiculous levels
You’ll be reliant on gas stations with a regular generator. The fumes they expel will also cause you to suffer side effects and can even kill you.
Patriot Power Generator utilizes a folding solar panel to capture the sun’s energy to charge the lithium-iron-phosphate battery that the unit runs off of. You won’t be that person who is scrambling to find fuel because your family needs power or heat.
These are the generators that you expect to see at compounds and bunkers across the world.
Forget about relying on gas units instead of solar, which will continue to provide you with energy day after day.
What’s Included With Your Generator?
Patriot Power Generator 1500 is the real deal. When you purchase the basic unit, you’ll receive the following items:
- 38-pound generator
- 100-foot, Bosch folding solar panel
- 25-foot extension cord
- 4 free survival reports
- 72-hour survival food kit
- Survival spring water filter
This is a powerful offering, and the company provides you with reports on: Why the Grid Will Fail, Blackout Response Guide, Generator Survival Checklist and Hidden Dangers of the Smart Grid.
Of course, the food, filter and multi-tool are a nice addition, too.
You’ll be able to use these items in a pinch. I do recommend stocking up on your own items. These items, while nice, aren’t enough to keep you alive forever. Buy higher quality personal water filters and tools.
It’s better to be prepared than to be caught in the chaos.
Supplies will not last. People will die. Don’t become a statistic.
When you choose the Patriot Power Generator, you’re choosing a unit that comes with everything you need to get started. First off, the generator comes fully charged, so I recommend testing it upon arrival.
Learn how to use your generator before the worst happens.
Attach the extension cord to your solar panel, unfold, place it in a sunny spot and attach it to the generator.
It’s really that simple.
But that’s not all you need to know about this product.
- Life Cycles. Your unit is rated to last 2,000 life cycles. This means that you can fully charge your unit at least 2,000 times before the battery starts to go.
- Multiple Charging. You can charge the 1500 in multiple ways. The optimal way is to use the sun’s power to charge up your generator. But you can also connect it to a conventional outlet if you need to charge the unit before a camping outing or before a bad storm. If you’re savvy, you can attach the generator to wind turbines.
- Charging. Quick and efficient, you can charge your generator from completely depleted to fully charged in 3.5 hours. Patriot Power Generator’s batteries are rated to hold a charge for up to one year. This means you can charge it today and rely on the unit to power your items six months from now.
- Watts. The Patriot Power Generator has 1,500 watts of power.
What about the outlets that are provided? You need to plug in your items. Right? The following ports or outlets are available:
- 4 USB ports
- 2 x 120 AC outlets
- 1 x 12V DC outlet
You’ll also find a very interesting port: 12V Anderson Power Pole. These outlets are designed to be used with your CB radio or emergency radio. You’ll need these ports if you’re without power and there is a lack of communication.
Patriot Power Generator Options
I know that you have a lot of supplies that you need to spend money on, so I included information on the basic generator that’s offered. You’ll find that the Patriot Power Generator also has other options available.
If you’re interested in an even higher-end generator, the options are:
- Platinum. The main difference between the basic and platinum is that the platinum comes with two, 100-watt solar panels. This is as great redundancy option, and it will be an option that I personally choose. Unfortunately, the Platinum package is often sold out. So, it may or may not be available when you go to purchase.
- Diamond-X. The Diamond-X includes the two solar panels like the platinum package, but this model also includes an EMP bag. A DMX expansion pack allows you to store additional power, too. There’s a power hub that can jumpstart any electronic. A hard box is provided along with a soft cover option.
Basic is the more affordable option, but it’s also hard to pass up the upgrade that the Diamond-X package provides. You have a lot of options to choose from, but keep in mind that the base generator stays roughly the same between all packages.
There are some additions with the Platinum and Diamond-X, so if you have the extra cash, definitely splurge on these models.
It’s worth every penny.
But we’re all used to hearing about products that have empty promises. There are so many products on the market that make claims that they never honor. I’ve been ripped off in the past, and I never want to be ripped off when it’s something important: survival.
I don’t have the time or money to waste when it comes to survival.
Thankfully, the Patriot Power Generator comes with a 365-day, 100% money back guarantee.
Patriot Power Generator 1500 Reviews
A lot of people put their full trust behind the Patriot Power Generator, and it’s reflected in the reviews that they write. The reviews that these users provide give us a glimpse into what the company’s products are all about.
What are other people saying about the Patriot Power Generator?
- Easy to use and great to run a generator indoors without worrying about fumes.
- It clicks on automatically when the power goes out.
- I use it to power my lights and appliances.
- My lucky charm when the power goes out.
The one thing that reviewers do note is that the Patriot Power Generator is a bit on the pricey side. People pay a lot of money for this unit, and it’s definitely justified. The extras and everything included add up, and you’re given a 365-day guarantee.
So, if you’re on the fence, give the Patriot Power Generator and know that you can return it for a 100% money back refund.
It doesn’t get any better than that.
Click here to protect your family with the Patriot Power Generator.